In 2022, executive development budgets are increasing . . .
Successful organizations will create competitive advantage with better leadership training, learning and development.
What better time to change the elite executive education model for the better?
• Choose “best-in-subject” faculty from multiple institutions such as Harvard, Wharton, Stanford, UC Berkeley, UCLA, Northwestern and others.
• Bring your executives together in Silicon Valley with world-class Faculty, or in robust, LIVE, online Zoom classrooms.
• Measure organizational impact and ROI with customized longitudinal performance assessments for each participant before and after program delivery.
The possibilities for your organization
• Benefit from a curriculum that’s tailored exactly to your team’s needs, taught by the best faculty in the world.
• Increase the number of participants because you are no longer constrained by classroom capacity or travel expense.
• Extend and deepen your team’s learning experience by spreading online training over weeks or months without the constraints of fitting into a 1-5 day on-premise curriculum.
• Focus post-training assimilation and demonstrate ROI to your management with detailed, longitudinal performance measurement.
Read about our partnership with UC Silicon Valley Extension to offer continuing education credit and qualify your employees for tuition reimbursement.